ONCAMPUS is committed to delivering and continually improving excellent levels of customer service and satisfaction. Our understanding of what is important to agents and students leads us to focus on being easy to work with. The quality of our programmes must be matched by the efficiency and expertise we offer in our everyday communication with all stakeholders. This way we are confident of becoming our partners’ number one choice for pre-university studies.
1. Response times for General Enquiries
- All enquiries will be responded to within 2 working day.
- More complex enquiries will receive an acknowledgement within 2 working days including a deadline for final response.
2. Application/Offer stage
- Admissions will aim to for all offers to be sent within 2 working days assuming that all relevant documentation is provided.
- Admissions will aim to for all offers to be sent within 3 working days if a further borderline assessment is required.
- Incomplete applications will be acknowledged within 2 working days with a request for missing documentation/information.
3. Pre-arrival documentation
Confirmation of Enrolment:
- Final Acceptance letter will be sent within 2 working days of receipt of all conditions being met; academic and non-academic, unless there are any restrictions. When a student can apply for visa (if required) in which case it will be sent when visa applications can be submitted.
- Transfer details will be confirmed within 2 working days on receipt of flight details
4. Refunds pre-arrival
- In the event that a refund is requested and approved, we will issue the refund within 15 working days of the initial request
5. Student Protection Plan
- Complaints will be acknowledged within 2 working days
- Detailed response will be sent within 3 working days