Goldsmiths, University of London
Founded in 1891, and part of the University of London since 1904, Goldsmiths is based within London’s vibrant New Cross, an area that’s been described by The New York Times as a hub of creative talent. It’s just a short journey away from the centre of London and all the entertainment, facilities and opportunities it offers.
in the UK for Design and Art1
in the world for Media2
1The Guardian University Guide 2020
2QS World University Rankings 2020
- Impressive facilities in art and design, theatre and performance, media and communications, and psychology.
- Located across the River Thames in South East London, 5 minutes from London Bridge by train.
- Goldsmiths graduates are now working for Apple, the BBC, British Council, Google, Tate and the NHS.
Visit Goldsmiths, University of London website
Goldsmiths is internationally recognised for excellence in the following subject areas:
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Media and Communications
- Politics and International Studies