To support you when you arrive in the UK, we have a new taxi transfer service to collect you from your chosen arrival airport and take you to our Centre, or ONCAMPUS accommodation.
One of our trusted chauffeurs will meet you at your airport arrival gate and transport you to either your college address or to your accommodation, whichever you prefer.
All our private cars are high quality and will ensure that you will arrive rested and refreshed!
The cost for the transfer will vary depending on your chosen destination airport and campus. Please see your campus pre-arrival information for more details on cost.
What you need to do before you book your transfer:
- We will confirm your place and send you a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study).
You will use this to apply for your visa.
- We will send you pre-arrival information, including how to book your accommodation.
- Apply for your visa if you need one. You cannot come to the UK without this.
- When you have your visa, you should book your flight.
- When you have booked your flight, you should book your taxi transfer.
How to book your transfer
- Download the relevant information and booking form below for your campus.
- Complete the form and email it to the email address provided on the information sheet
- You will receive confirmation of your booking
- If you need to change or cancel your booking, you must do this at least 48 hours before the scheduled collection time. If you do not do this, you will be charged for the transfer. Full details of how to cancel a transfer are included with the confirmation of booking.
- The cost for the transfer will be added to the your student account, and you will be asked to pay this expense after the start of your programme with us.
Information and Booking Forms
ONCAMPUS UK North