To support you when you arrive in the UK, we have put all the information you will need to get from the airport to your centre below.
An airport pick-up service can be a good option for a convenient transport method straight to your destination. A driver will meet you at the airport and transport you to either your ONCAMPUS Centre address or to your accommodation, whichever you prefer.
The cost for the transfer will vary depending on your chosen destination airport and campus. Please see your campus pre-arrival information for more details on cost.
What you need to do before you book your transfer:
- We will confirm your place and send you a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study).
You will use this to apply for your visa.
- We will send you pre-arrival information, including how to book your accommodation.
- Apply for your visa if you need one.
- When you have your visa, you should book your flight.
- When you have booked your flight, you should book your taxi transfer.
Please select your relevant centre below for more information
ONCAMPUS UK North