ONCAMPUS London South Bank is based on the campus of London South Bank University (LSBU), one of the leading modern universities in the UK. If you study at ONCAMPUS London South Bank you are guaranteed progression to London South Bank University on successful completion of your Foundation programme.
Integrated CAS (iCAS) availability
From January 2021, ONCAMPUS London South Bank is offering Integrated CAS (iCAS) for a range of progression degrees.
Why ONCAMPUS London South Bank?
Top 10 in the UK
(The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020)
for highest graduate starting salaries
joint place for career prospects for Law
(Guardian University League Tables 2020)
walk from the River Thames
- London has been named the 'Best City for Students' (QS Best Student Cities Ranking, 2019: Global Top 10)
- Established in 1892, London South Bank University (LSBU) has been creating professional opportunities for students for over 125 years
- Many degrees attract worldwide accreditation and recognition
- The University enjoys a central London location
- Students have a guaranteed opportunity for internships and work placements with market leaders such as Goldman Sachs, KPMG & Ogilvy and Mather.
London South Bank University are internationally recognised for excellence in:
Business, Economics, Finance and Management
- A truly international Business department with extensive collaborations in Europe, China, the USA, India and Thailand.
- 1st overall for career prospects in Business Management among Modern London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- Outstanding facilities and access to the software widely used in industry: Bloomberg, SAGE, FAME, Nvivo and SPSS.
- No. 7 overall in UK for Accounting and Finance (Guardian University League Tables 2020).
- Close links with professional bodies who accredit a number of the degree programmes at LSBU, including Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM), Chartered Management Institute (CMI), Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD), the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA) and Chartered Institute of Public Finance and Accountancy (CIPFA).
- Recent graduates have gone on to work for some of the world’s leading organisations such as Nokia, Lloyds TSB, Tesco and RBS.
- BA (Hons) Accounting and Finance students benefit from ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) accreditation with nine paper exemptions (F1-F9).
- BA (Hons) Business Studies students complete a one-year work placement in the UK as part of their degree course.
Computing, Engineering, and Sciences
- Choose to specialise in a variety of aspects of computer science including computer engineering; big data and business intelligence; collaborative computing and devices and sensors.
- Ranked 3rd for graduate prospects in London (Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020).
- Degrees are accredited by a number of professional bodies including the Institution of Engineering and Technology (IET), the Institution of Mechanical Engineers (IMechE) and the Institution of Engineering Designers (IED).
- Architecture and the Built Environment has a long tradition of being recognised by some of the country’s leading chartered institutes.
- Architecture undergraduate degrees are accredited by the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA), equivalent to Part 1.
- The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) has accredited degrees and diplomas at LSBU for almost 50 years.
- The Construction Management degree is run for the Chartered Institute of Building (CIOB).
- Architecture graduates have gone on to work for a number of leading practices including: Richard Rogers Partnership, Norman Fosters, Hawkins Brown, Allford Hall Monaghan Morris, Nigel Coates Architects, RHWL Architects.
Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
- The University is fully accredited and recognized by the Joint Academic Stage Board of the Bar Standards Board for the single honours LLB degree and all law-major combined honours LLBs.Ranked 11th in the UK for an overall score in Law (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- Joint 1st for career prospectives in Law amongst UK universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- 2nd overall for Criminology in London (Sunday Times League Tables 2020)
- The teachers are qualified solicitors and barristers, passing on their insights, real-world case expertise and passion for law to the next generation of legal minds.
- 1st for Hospitality, Event Management and Tourism for career prospectives among London universities (Guardian University League Tables 2020)
- BA (Hons) Tourism, Leisure and Hospitality Management students benefit from studying in one of the world’s leading tourist destinations, and graduates have gone on to work with international hotel chains, airlines and tour operators worldwide.
Art, Design and Media
- Top 20 in the UK for Graduate Prospects in Drama, Dance and Cinematics (Complete University Guide 2021)
- The University has an impressive graduate employment track record that includes the following companies within the sector:
- Dance, Music and the Performing Arts - English National Opera, Geneva Dance Company, Gustav Mahler Youth Orchestra Vienna, Mariinsky Theatre St Petersburg, RADA Film.
- Games, Media, Photography and Television - Apple Genius, Autograph, BBC, British Film Institute, Channel 4, Doubleclick, EMI, Endemol, Newscorp Berlin, Yahoo.
- Museum and Galleries - National Gallery, National Portrait Gallery, Singapore Art Museum, Tate, Ludlow 38 New York, MacDougall’s Auction House, Modern Art Oxford.
- Not-for-profit organisations, charities and local government – Childline, The Children’s Society, Energy Saving Trust, Great Ormond Street Children’s Hospital, Mencap.
- Please note: You do not need a portfolio to study the Art & Design pathway with us!
Accounting and Finance
Study Chemical and Petroleum Engineering
Study on the South Bank in central London
Close to the London Eye
ONCAMPUS London South Bank Brochure