About Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland
Established in 1784 the Royal College of Surgeons, Ireland is the only specialist health sciences university in Ireland. RCSI is the largest medical school in Ireland and one of the most international in the world with 220 of its undergraduate medicine seats (over 70%) reserved for non-EU students.
RCSI's headquarters are located in the heart of Dublin city centre, a dynamic European city, steeped in history. Dublin is considered an extremely safe city, welcoming of international students and located at the gateway of Europe.
RCSI is ranked in the top 2% of universities worldwide and the top 1% for clinical, pre-clinical and health-science subjects according to the Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019
• RCSI offers undergraduate degree programmesin Graduate Entry Medicine, Pharmacy and Physiotherapy
• Ranked among the top 250 universities worldwide (Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2019)
• More than 84 countries are represented on RCSI’s international student body
• State-of-the-art facilities that include Europe's largest and most modern clinical simulation facility
• RCSI focuses exclusively on health sciences and its students, educators and researchers collaborate for the benefit of human health.
Note: Progression opportunities to RCSI from Kuwaiti, Saudi Arabian, UAE and Omani nationals who are under Government Scholarships are very limited. These students must apply through their respective Ministries of Higher Education. Their files are then sent to RCSI for consideration by the relevant Cultural Offices in Dublin or London. For more information, please contact the RCSI Admissions Office.
Medicine UFP offering progression to
UCLan, RCSI, SGU & UNIC
of all universities worldwide (UCLan)
Center for World University Rankings, 2020-2021
subject areas ranked in the Top 20 nationally
Guardian University Guide 2021