Dublin City University
Dublin City University (DCU) is a young, dynamic and ambitious university with a distinctive mission to transform lives and societies through education, research and innovation. Since admitting its first students in 1989, DCU has grown in both student numbers and size and is now a multi-campus university.
The University has forged a reputation as Ireland’s university of enterprise, through its strong, active links with academic, research, and industry partners both at home and overseas. It develops highly sought-after, well-rounded graduates who are ready for the workforce and eager to apply their knowledge and skills in a broad range of settings.
Why Dublin City University?
- Ranked in the top 25 in the world for Graduate Employment Rate (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022)
- Over 17,500 students from 55 countries across the world.
- 15th globally and 1st in Ireland for being a 'sustainable institution.’
- Focus on quality placements, excellent employer connections and well-equipped graduates allow alumni to enact real societal change once they begin their careers.
- 96% of recent graduates are in employment or further education six months after graduation (QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2022)
- 80% of courses have INTRA-paid, relevant work experience or work placement.