Welcome to ONCAMPUS Sweden
Apply to study business, science or engineering at ONCAMPUS Sweden and progress onto a world-class European degree by completing our Pre-Bachelor's Preparation Programme (PBPP) or Pre-Master's Preparation Programme (PMPP). Apply Now & make a start in 2023!
ONCAMPUS Sweden, part of Cambridge Education Group, is proud to work in partnership with Lund University, Linnaeus University, Kristianstad University, Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) and many other universities in innovative and vibrant cities such as Paris, London, Amsterdam, Oslo, Copenhagen and Stockholm.
It's sustainable, innovative and home to the Nobel Prize and with 90% of Swedes speaking English it's a great location for international students.
Sweden is home to some of the world’s best universities. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world, and several Swedish universities ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world’s best. As a student you will become part of the tradition of academic excellence and be encouraged and challenged to contribute and speak your mind!
- Sweden is ranked among the Top 4 countries in the world at providing higher education (Universitas 21 Ranking 2018)
- Sweden is proud of its reputation for encouraging students to think independently, creatively and critically where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and opinions. This independence of mind and the fact that everyone can make their voice heard are two of the reasons why Sweden ranks among the world’s most innovative nations.
Swedes have the highest proficiency in English as a second language (Education First English Proficiency Index 2018), with Sweden regularly ranking as one of the top countries in the world for non-native speakers of English. If English isn't your first langauge this may be daunting but it does mean that your English will soon improve which is part of the reason for coming - plus you might pick up a bit of Swedish too!
- 90% of Swedes speak English offering students an international environment to live and study within
Sweden is one of the most innovative and research-intensive nations (Global Innovation Index 2017), and is a trendsetter in terms of invention - Sweden has a long list of world-changing inventions including the seatbelt, the pacemaker and the music service Spotify.
- Also home of the Nobel Prize - the world's most prestigious academic distinction which recognises academic, cultural and/or scientific advances
- Sweden is ranked 3rd most innovative economy in the world (2018 Bloomberg Innovation Index)
Studying in Sweden will foster creativity and other in-demand skills such as how to combine theory and practice, and how to navigate complex situations where there’s no easy solution. Alongside being one of the safest countries in the world to live (2017 Social Progress Index) there is no better time to consider studying in Sweden.
We work with our partners across Europe to offer high-quality university preparation programmes for international students starting at ONCAMPUS Sweden. ONCAMPUS programmes are designed to give students an excellent opportunity to prepare for prestigious undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business, Engineering and Science.
Open a world of opportunity & become a global graduate
the most creative countries in the world
and is well known for its eco-friendly culture.
countries in the world at providing higher education
Universitas 21 Ranking 2020
ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden Brochure