Welcome to ONCAMPUS Lund Sweden
ONCAMPUS, part of Cambridge Education Group, is proud to work in partnership with Lund University, Kristianstad University and Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU), to offer high-quality university preparation programmes for international students in Lund, Sweden.
ONCAMPUS programmes are designed to give students an excellent opportunity to prepare for prestigious undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Business, Engineering and Science at Lund University, Kristianstad University and Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU).
Our partners in Sweden
Lund University is 1st choice for international students in Sweden
HKR Business Administration programmes in Sweden
Evaluations of the Swedish Higher Education Authority (UKÄ)
is voted the best young university in Sweden
Times Higher Education 2018
It's sustainable, innovative and home to the Nobel Prize and with 90% of Swedes speaking English it's a great location for international students.
Sweden is home to some of the world’s best universities. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world, and several Swedish universities ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world’s best. As a student you will become part of the tradition of academic excellence and be encouraged and challenged to contribute and speak your mind!
- Sweden is ranked among the Top 4 countries in the world at providing higher education (Universitas 21 Ranking 2018)
- Sweden is proud of its reputation for encouraging students to think independently, creatively and critically where everyone is encouraged to contribute ideas and opinions. This independence of mind and the fact that everyone can make their voice heard are two of the reasons why Sweden ranks among the world’s most innovative nations.
Swedes have the highest proficiency in English as a second language (Education First English Proficiency Index 2018), with Sweden regularly ranking as one of the top countries in the world for non-native speakers of English. If English isn't your first langauge this may be daunting but it does mean that your English will soon improve which is part of the reason for coming - plus you might pick up a bit of Swedish too!
- 90% of Swedes speak English offering students an international environment to live and study within
Sweden is one of the most innovative and research-intensive nations (Global Innovation Index 2017), and is a trendsetter in terms of invention - Sweden has a long list of world-changing inventions including the seatbelt, the pacemaker and the music service Spotify.
- Also home of the Nobel Prize - the world's most prestigious academic distinction which recognises academic, cultural and/or scientific advances
- Sweden is ranked 3rd most innovative economy in the world (2018 Bloomberg Innovation Index)
Studying in Sweden will foster creativity and other in-demand skills such as how to combine theory and practice, and how to navigate complex situations where there’s no easy solution. Alongside being one of the safest countries in the world to live (2017 Social Progress Index) there is no better time to consider studying in Sweden.