Studying Abroad

Discover the states

Studying Abroad

Explore Europe

UK visa advice

Once you have paid your deposit and met all the conditions of offer, we will confirm your place and send you a Confirmation of Acceptance for Studies (CAS) or a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE). If you need a visa, you will need to use your CAS/ CoE to support your visa application. Please note a CAS can only be used 3 months before the start of the course.

For our most up to date information on visas please refer to our Visa Guide pages on our parent site - Cambridge Education Group
Here you will find detailed information on all types of Study Visa, Student Visa, Tier 4 Child Visas, Tier 4 General Visas and Extended Extended Student Study Visas. There are also a number of helpful guides and documents for you to download such as:

and many more.

Please visit our Visa Information pages.


Next up: