The University of Sunderland has a range of modern, purpose-built university accommodation for students.
ONCAMPUS Sunderland Accommodation Guide
Cassaton House is a luxury state of the art student residence located in the heart of Sunderland city centre, next to the main train station and less than a 10 minute walk from ONCAMPUS.
This accommodation offers ensuite rooms with private kitchens and shares social spaces, complete with a cinema room.
Outstanding facilities include:
- Less than 1 minute walk to the station
- All utility bills included in rent
- Wifi access throughout the property
- Study and social spaces, including a cinema room
- Fully fitted gym
- Located in the centre of town
- Furnished bedrooms and fitted kitchens
- 24/7 emergency contact centre
- On site support from property teams
43-49 Fawcett Street, Sunderland, SR1 1SA
- Premium Studio
- Price per term: £2,350
- Deluxe Studio
- Price per term: £2,450
*Students will be required to pay 1st terms accommodation fees along with a £250 refundable damage deposit before they arrive.