Welcome to ONCAMPUS Paris situated in the world-famous city of Paris at KEDGE Business School, a triple accredited business school and Grande École that ranks among the best business schools in Europe.
ONCAMPUS Paris offers ambitious, international students progression to some of the most exciting, innovative and international degrees. Students can study a select range of undergraduate and a wide range of postgraduate courses, within several subject areas including: finance, international trade, marketing, purchasing, supply chain and wine.
KEDGE Business School has campuses around the world and students can progress to study at their innovative Paris, Marseille or Bordeaux campuses.
Ranked 5th best French Bachelor's
Le Parisien Etudiant 2022
best French Business School
(Financial Times 2022)
Triple accredited business school and Grande École
(an award held by only 1% of Business Schools in the world)
Studying in France
France is home to some of the world’s most prestigious business schools who stand among the global elite, with strong international links and entrepreneurship and innovation at their core.
- France currently has 36 entrants in the QS World University Rankings 2021, 10 of which are ranked within the world’s top 300
- France has some of the most competitive tuition fees and some of the lowest in Europe
- Currently France is the world’s 3rd most popular destination for international students (it's also the most popular non-English speaking destination for international students)
- France is the 3rd most innovative country in the world, just behind the USA and Japan (Reuters 2022)
- The French economy is huge. Paris boasts Europe’s largest purpose-built business district, La Défense, which is home to some of the continent’s largest companies; AXA, Total, Carrefour, and Peugeot Citroën crossing a wide range of different sectors. This means a promising selection of exciting companies at which to seek internships while you study – and perhaps even at which to launch your career after graduation
- Post-study work opportunities are favourable. International students may apply for an Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour (a temporary residence permit) which gives 12 months to secure employment
- France has it all! Studying in Paris offers an unrivalled culture, weekend trips to famous museums and galleries, window shopping at some of the world’s most recognisable fashion houses, enjoying a world-class food scene and unquestionably some of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes!
KEDGE Business School is internationally recognised for excellence in:
Business and Management
- Among 1% of business schools worldwide to have triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- Ranked 1st for MSc International Business (EdUniversal International 2022)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc ISLI – Global Supply Chain Management (EdUniversal 2022)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc International Sport & Event Management (EdUniversal 2022)
- KEDGE Bachelor’s voted 2nd Best French Bachelor (Le Parisien Etudiant 2020)
- Ranked 4th for MSc Sustainable Finance, and is the leading programme in Europe to develop this dual expertise (EdUniversal 2022)
- Ranked 5th for MSc International Trade and Logistics (EdUniversal 2022)
- No. 1 e-commerce programme for MSc Digital Marketing & Sales, with students encouraged to earn Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications (French Tech 2021 Ranking)
Établissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Privé (or Private Higher Education Institution)