Welcome to ONCAMPUS Paris situated in the world-famous city of Paris! Our Centre is based at KEDGE Business School, providing students with a true university experience, and helping them feel at home from day one.
ONCAMPUS Paris partners with a number of globally recognised institutes, nurturing world-leading knowledge, research and practices that have contributed towards real-world impact and advancement. Students at ONCAMPUS Paris can progress to KEDGE Business School, a world-renowned Grande École, or LISAA, one of the leading Art Schools in France.
Paris was voted the 6th best student city in the world*, highlighting how Paris is a top study destination for our students being a friendly and an affordable city.
*QS Best Student Cities 2024
3rd most popular destination for international students
most innovative country in the world
France has some of the most competitive tuition fees and some of the lowest in Europe
Studying in France
France is home to some of the world’s most prestigious business schools who stand among the global elite, with strong international links and entrepreneurship and innovation at their core.
- France currently has 36 entrants in the QS World University Rankings 2021, 10 of which are ranked within the world’s top 300
- France has some of the most competitive tuition fees and some of the lowest in Europe
- Currently France is the world’s 3rd most popular destination for international students (it's also the most popular non-English speaking destination for international students)
- France is the 3rd most innovative country in the world, just behind the USA and Japan (Reuters 2022)
- The French economy is huge. Paris boasts Europe’s largest purpose-built business district, La Défense, which is home to some of the continent’s largest companies; AXA, Total, Carrefour, and Peugeot Citroën crossing a wide range of different sectors. This means a promising selection of exciting companies at which to seek internships while you study – and perhaps even at which to launch your career after graduation
- Post-study work opportunities are favourable. International students may apply for an Autorisation Provisoire de Séjour (a temporary residence permit) which gives 12 months to secure employment
- France has it all! Studying in Paris offers an unrivalled culture, weekend trips to famous museums and galleries, window shopping at some of the world’s most recognisable fashion houses, enjoying a world-class food scene and unquestionably some of the most diverse and beautiful landscapes!
KEDGE Business School is internationally recognised for excellence in:
Business and Management
- Among 1% of business schools worldwide to have triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- Ranked 1st for MSc International Business (EdUniversal International 2022)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc ISLI – Global Supply Chain Management (EdUniversal 2022)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc International Sport & Event Management (EdUniversal 2022)
- KEDGE Bachelor’s voted 2nd Best French Bachelor (Le Parisien Etudiant 2020)
- Ranked 4th for MSc Sustainable Finance, and is the leading programme in Europe to develop this dual expertise (EdUniversal 2022)
- Ranked 5th for MSc International Trade and Logistics (EdUniversal 2022)
- No. 1 e-commerce programme for MSc Digital Marketing & Sales, with students encouraged to earn Google Ads and Google Analytics certifications (French Tech 2021 Ranking)
LISAA is internationally recognised for excellence in:
- LISAA offers its 5000 alumni more than 800 internship and job offers available on its platform
- 5th best private interior architecture school ranked by professionals (L'Étudiant 2018)
- 4th best private product design school ranked by professionals (L'Étudiant 2018)
- 4th best private fashion school (L'Étudiant 2018)
- 9th best master's in Fashion Management in France (Meilleurs-Masters.com 2019)
- 10th best school for graphic design (Meilleures-Licences.com 2018-19)
- Top 10 best courses in UX Design (www.designersinteractifs.org 2017)
- 3rd best digital art school in the world (Imagine FX Magazine (US))
- 5th best video game school in France (Le Figaro Étudiant 2019)
Établissement d’Enseignement Supérieur Privé (or Private Higher Education Institution)