How to apply
Here's a few quick steps on how to apply to ONCAMPUS Amsterdam
Step 1 - Fill in application
Fill in the online application form
Step 2 - Application processing
Our Central Admissions team will review your application.
- We will send you an offer letter which will list any outstanding conditions. We will remove any conditions that have already been met. If we think the course is not right for you, we will suggest an alternative.
- If we have any queries about your application, our Central Admissions team will contact you for further information.
Step 3 - Accepting your place
- To accept your place on the course you will need to meet all the remaining conditions, including payment of the deposit/registration fee or proof of government sponsorship. Only once all conditions have been met, can your place be confirmed, although once the deposit is paid we will hold a place for you.
Step 4 - Confirming your place
- Once you have met all the conditions of your offer, we will confirm your place and send you a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE).
- We will send you pre-arrival information, including how to book accommodation and how to apply for your visa, should you require it.
Step 5 - Applying for visa
You will then need to apply for a visa if you require one to study in the Netherlands, you also need to apply for your accommodation at this stage. If you do not have a valid visa, you will not be able to join the course so please make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Please inform us if you would like to stay in university-managed accommodation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be able to help you through the booking process.
Find out more about the visa application process.
Step 6 - Arrival
- You will need to pay at least the first term’s tuition fees before you begin your programme of study at ONCAMPUS.
- When you book your flight to Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, please send us your arrival details by email to email@example.com. We recommend arriving on a weekday before the induction week and allowing yourself enough time to visit your housing corporation to pick up your accommodation keys.
Find out more about pre-arrival.
Admissions Office | Tel: +44 (0)1223 345698 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org