University College Cork
University College Cork (UCC) is one of Ireland’s leading universities. Located in Cork city, on the south coast of Ireland, UCC offers students all the advantages of a bustling, vibrant, safe, friendly and cosmopolitan city. UCC is the ideal university for students looking for a rich academic and extra-curricular experience. It is an award-winning institution with a history of independent thinking stretching back over 170 years. UCC is proud to be ranked in the top 1.1% of universities in the world. The beautiful university opened its gates to just 115 students in 1849. The university have a student population of over 24,000 now. It is an internationally competitive, research-led university that plays a key role in the development of Ireland’s knowledge-based economy
Why University College Cork?
- Over 24,000 registered students. 4,000 international students from over 138 countries worldwide.
- 200,000 Alumni worldwide
- UCC is Ireland’s first five-star university (QS Stars 2016);
- UCC has been voted the Sunday Times University of the Year three times in the last decade.
- The only university in Ireland to be awarded the Sunday Times University of the Year on five occasions since the inception of the award in 2002.
- Ranked as world leader for societal impact
For a full list of programmes offered at UCC, visit https://www.ucc.ie/en/study/courses/