Situated in the heart of the North West of England the University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is located in the city of Preston a vibrant, cultural and friendly city, located a short distance from the coastline, the Lake District, and the larger cities of Manchester and Liverpool, both of which have international airports.
UCLan is ranked in the top 3.3% of universities in the world (Center for World University Rankings, CWUR, 2017) and over 95.5% of graduates are employed or enter further study within six months of graduation (HESA, 2018).
• Winner of The Guardian University Awards 2018 (internationalisation category)
• Gold in the HEIST Awards 2017 for its work with the American University of the Caribbean
• UCLan scored 91% for overall satisfaction in the International Student Barometer survey (2017)
• £32 million is being spent on a new Engineering Innovation Centre (EIC) development due to open in early 2019
• Preston was confirmed as being the best place to live and work in the North West of the UK (Published by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) 2017 and the Thinktank Demos)
• UCLan’s Professor of Contemporary Art, Lubaina Himid MBE, was awarded the 2017 Turner Prize, one of the most prestigious international visual arts awards
Medicine UFP offering progression to
UCLan, RCSI & SGU
of all universities worldwide (UCLan)
Center for World University Rankings 2017
investment in facilities at our host partner UCLan