Business and Art and Design pathways*:
- From 5.5 IELTS or equivalent for 3 terms
- From 5.0 IELTS or equivalent for 4 terms
- From 5.5 IELTS (5.5 in writing with no other component below 5.0) for 3 terms
- From 5.0 IELTS (5.0 in writing with no other component below 4.5) for 4 terms
- From 5.5 IELTS or equivalent for 3 terms (5.5 in writing and no other component below 5.0)
- From 5.0 IELTS or equivalent for 4 terms (no single element less than 5.0)
Academic entry requirements - Engineering pathway
To study this programme, you will need to have completed high school with an A level equivalent including Maths and Physics grades at least D/50% OR have an Engineering foundation equivalent with 50% pass in Maths and Physics.
*Your application will be assessed and you may be offered a 3 or 4 term programme depending on your English level and academic background. Extended programmes are also available if you do not have the required English language level for the 3 or 4 term programme. These programmes include English language modules (ELM) followed by the 3 or 4 terms of International Year One required to apply for entry to the second year of your undergraduate degree.