ONCAMPUS Reading is based on the main Whiteknights campus of the University of Reading, located in the large town of Reading and it is within easy reach of the global business hubs of London and Oxford. As a top 30 UK university (Complete University Guide 2022), Reading and its Henley Business School are known for world-recognised research and teaching excellence.
International students can enrol on numerous pathways via the Undergraduate Foundation Programme (UFP). A few of these are studied in London, with the Art & Design and Business pathways studied in Reading. There are also Master's pathways available in Business, Economics and Art which are delivered in Reading.
All pathways are offered with a guaranteed opportunity for progression to undergraduate and postgraduate degrees at this historic UK university.
Progression to the Triple Accredited Henley Business School
(QS World University Rankings 2022)
in the UK for Art and Design
(Complete University Guide 2022)
Why University of Reading? 为什么选择雷丁大学？
- In 2023 the University of Reading ranks in the QS World Ranking Top 250 (229th) and in the Times Higher Education Top 200 (joint 198th).
- It is the 28th UK university in the QS World University Rankings 2023.
- Set in the beautiful Thames Valley with easy access to the global business hubs of London and Oxford - only 25 minutes by train!
- Henley Business School (HBS) at the University of Reading, one of the world Elite 100 Triple Crown Accredited business schools for its excellence in teaching, research, quality of graduates and is held in highest regard worldwide in the world of finance, investment, international business, trade, and industry.
- The University has an outstanding record of academic accomplishment with over 80% of undergraduates graduate with 1st or 2.1 degree, with 78% of postgraduates qualifying at Distinction or Merit. This is a reflection of the university’s mission to be people-centred and have real focus on individual student academic, personal, and professional career development.
Business and Economics
- World-renowned Henley Business School, triple accredited (AACSB, AMBA AND EQUIS) set in the beautiful Whiteknights campus.
- 100% student satisfaction for Finance courses (NSS 2022)
- 2nd in the UK for Land and Property Management (Complete University Guide 2022)
- 5th in the UK for graduate career prospects in Business, Management and Marketing (Guardian University Guide 2021)
- Top 15 in the UK for Marketing (Complete University Guide 2022)
- 25th in the UK for Accounting and Finance (Complete University Guide 2021)
- 17th in the UK and top 25 in Europe for Economics (EduRank 2022)
- Industry connections include BMW, British Airways, BT, Capita, Citi, Cushman Wakefield, Deloitte, Disney, EY, HSBC, KPMG, Microsoft, Oracle, Porsche, SAP and Savills.
Art and Design
- 8th in the UK for Art and Design (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide 2023)
- 6th in the UK for Graphic Design (Guardian Rankings 2022)
- Partnered with the Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) and professional links with the Arts Council, Frieze Art Fair, Seoul Institute of Arts, Studio Voltaire, Tate Modern, Victoria and Albert Museum.
- Facilities include: New School of Art building from September 2023, 24-hour studio, student-run art gallery, digital media suites, audio-visual studio, wood and metal workshop, photographic darkrooms.
Film and Media
- 100% of leavers are in work and/or study 15 months after the end of their course (Graduate Outcomes Survey 2020/21, includes undergraduate, postgraduate taught and postgraduate research responders from Film, Theatre and Television.)
- Professional partnerships with AusStage (Australia), the BBC, BFI (British Film Institute), Cinemateca Brasileira (Brazil), Fujitsu, IbsenStage (Norway), and RFT (Reading Film Theatre).
- Over 100 performances, films and television programmes are created in the Department each year.
- Facilities include three theatre spaces, a high-tech digital cinema, dedicated recording studio and mixing suites, a film and television studio, and suite of cutting rooms.
- Well-known alumni include multi-award winning musician and broadcaster Jamie Cullum; President of SyFy (formerly Sci Fi Channel) Dave Howe; award-winning film director Robin Bextor and former BBC Radio 1 film critic Rhianna Dhillon.
- Reading is one of the fastest growing screen industry hubs in the UK. The British Film Institute has recently invested £600,000 in our plan for screen skills training, together with Shinfield Studios, a huge film facility newly built on the University's Thames Valley Science Park.
Environmental and Life Sciences
- Top 25 in the UK for Pharmacology and Pharmacy (Complete University Guide 2022).
- 3rd in the UK and 11th in the world for Agriculture and Forestry (Complete University Guide 2022; QS World Rankings 2022).
- 11th in the UK for Food Science (Complete University Guide 2022).
- Top 10 in the UK and top 30 in the world for Earth and Marine Sciences (Guardian University Guide 2022; QS World Rankings 2022).
- Access to world-class facilities such as University Farms, The Herbarium, Chemical Analysis Facility and more.
ONCAMPUS Reading brochure