The College of Economics and Business offers English-taught undergraduate and Master's degrees in Economics and Business.
- The College was established in 1922 and has around 5,000 students from all over the world.
- It is conveniently located in the heart of Amsterdam so you can gain a world-class education in one of Europe’s most vibrant and appealing cities.
- The Undergraduate Foundation Programme gives you guaranteed progression to BSc Economics & Business Economics, BSc Econometrics and BSc Actuarial Science on successful completion of your ONCAMPUS programme. You can also apply to BSc Business Administration as part of the university selection process.
- The Master's Qualifying Programme gives you guaranteed progression to MSc Economics, MSc Business Economics, MSc Business Administration, MSc Accountancy and Control and MSc Econometrics.
- SEFA is the study association for Economics and Business students at the University of Amsterdam. It is one of the largest student associations in the Netherlands with over 6,500 members.
- SEFA provides extra academic support and career guidance. The organisation encourages experience with businesses and cultures abroad, and organises social activities for students.
- SEFA has good relationships with world-leading companies; internship and employment opportunities are advertised through their online vacancy board.
- Hosts the popular interview platform 'Room for Discussion', where you can join in the debate about relevant economic topics and recent events.