About Dublin City University
Dublin City University (DCU) is a young, dynamic and ambitious university, located just 20 minutes outside the centre of Dublin. The University has forged a reputation as Ireland’s university of enterprise, through its strong, active links with academic, research, and industry partners both at home and overseas. DCU is ranked 1st in Ireland for graduate employment (23rd in the world) with 97% of its graduates in employment within 6 months of graduating.
DCU develops highly sought-after, well-rounded graduates who are ready for the workforce and eager to apply their knowledge and skills in a broad range of settings.
Why Dublin City University?
- Voted 1st in Ireland for Student Experience
- Over 17,500 students from 55 countries across the world
- Voted 1st in Ireland (and 15th globally) for being a 'sustainable institution’
- DCU focuses on quality placements, excellent employer connections and well-equipped graduates. Students from DCU earn the highest average salary on graduating, more than from any other Irish university. Students are connected to the careers and placement team from the beginning of their degree programme accessing support tools such as skills workshops, cv writing, mock interviews, counselling sessions,
- 80% of courses have INTRA-paid, relevant work experience or work placement. Students gain relevant work experience that helps to build practical application to what they have learnt in the classroom