Can I use my deposit payment towards payment of my fees?

Yes, but the deposit can only be used against the fees for your final term. All other terms must be paid in full by the due date shown on your invoice or statement.

Is my registration fee refundable?

In most cases the registration fee is non-refundable. Please refer to the Refund Policy if you would like further details.

Can I pay my fees in instalments?

You have the choice of whether to pay your fees in advance for the year or pay termly. If you choose to pay termly then fees are due one month before the start of each term.

I’ve arrived in the UK early and my course doesn’t start for a couple of weeks. Is there anything I need to do?

Yes, you will probably need to go to the post office to collect your BRP card within 10 days of arriving in the UK. You may also have to register with the police. Please check your visa for further information and you can contact your ONCAMPUS centre if you are still unsure (even if it’s before the start of term).

Does the foundation course guarantee me a place at my chosen university

If you successfully complete your programme to the required standard for your chosen degree then you are guaranteed a place at the partner university. For a list of courses please see the details listed in our Course-finder.

Can I have lessons in another language?

All of our lessons are held in English but we can help you to bring your English level up to the required level before you start your course.  

Can I arrive in the middle of a term?

No, we have set dates for the commencement of studies and you must arrive during one of these times. However, most courses have multiple intakes throughout the year so you can probably start within a few weeks of registering.

I don’t have original transcripts from my previous place of study, can I still apply for an ONCAMPUS course?

As part of the immigration requirement for your visa we must receive original transcripts from your previous place of study. However, most institutions should be able to supply you with copies if you need them.

I've completed my ONCAMPUS Course but I have lost my transcript. Can I get a copy?

Yes, we can provide a copy of your transcript. Please email us to request this. Please note that a courier charge may apply.

I applied for a course and paid a deposit, but I didn’t get the exam results that I needed. Can I have my deposit back?

If you provide evidence that you failed to meet the requirement after you paid your deposit then a refund can be granted of your deposit. The registration fee is non-refundable.

I have already submitted copies of all of my transcripts and passport when I applied.
Why do I have to bring the originals with me on my first day?

This is an Immigration Office stipulation and we cannot register you on your course until we have seen the original documents. One of our team will take a copy of the documents and sign the copy to verify that the original document has been seen and checked.

I want to cancel my course. How do I do this?

Under UK consumer law you have the right to change your mind within 14 days from the date we receive your deposit payment in our bank. In this event, fees will be returned to you, minus bank charges. You must inform us of your intention to cancel via [email protected]. However, the registration fee is not refundable after a CAS/COE has been issued. If cancellation is due to visa refusal through no fault of your own, in normal circumstances  ONCAMPUS will refund all fees paid excluding the registration fee. Full written details including evidence of refusal will be required. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions.

What happens if my course is cancelled?

We review our courses regularly and occasionally have to withdraw a previously advertised course. Course cancellations are never made later than 5 weeks before the published start date and should this happen our Admissions team will contact you directly to discuss options available at our other centres. In very exceptional cases we may move delivery of a course to a different centre. In these circumstances our Admissions team will provide counselling and support to enable to you to take up the course at its new location or look at other suitable study plans for you.

I want to make a complaint. How do I do this?

Our complaints procedure and how to make a complaint is detailed in our Admissions Policy.


There was a problem loading the video, please try again later.