Why ONCAMPUS UK North?为什么选择北英国际预科？
2019年世界大学排名中心 (Center for World University Rankings (CWUR) 2019)
- Guaranteed progression to a wide range of degree programmes at our partner university (subject to meeting the specified entry criteria)
- Excellent Higher Education support and advice for students who wish to progress onto other leading UK universities
- Real value for money in terms of programme and living costs
- An ideal study destination, located in the quiet city of Preston, allowing students to focus on their studies whilst offering close proximity to the major cities of Manchester and Liverpool.
全新的UCLan虚拟校园游览 - 点击下方
Business, Economics, Finance and Management
- UCLan的管理研究专业在英国西北地区排名第一，在英国的整体学生满意度中排名前十。 UCLan在英国西北地区的评估和反馈中也排名第三（2019年全国学生调查）。
- UCLan的旅游、运输和旅行专业在整体学生满意度和教学质量方面在英国排名第三，在英国西北地区排名第一；在评估和反馈方面在英国排名第五，在英国西北地区排名第一（ 2019年全国学生调查）。
特许公认会计师公会(ACCA) - 获得会计与财务研究（荣誉）文学士的学生将有机会享有ACCA多项免试资格。
英国特许营销协会(CIM) - 作为经认证的卓越中心，UCLan提供全新顶级的特许营销硕士文凭课程。
英国人事与发展特许研究所(CIPD) - 获得两年制人事管理与发展专业硕士文凭的学生将有机会取得CIPD会员资格或硕士会员资格。
Computing, Engineering and Sciences
- The BEng (Hons) Fire Engineering degree is specifically designed to meet the Engineering Council UK’s Standard for Professional Engineering Competence (UK-SPEC) requirements and exempts students from the academic requirements of the Engineering Council. It also allows graduates to continue to attain Chartered Engineer Status.
- Recognised Centre of Excellence for fire safety engineering and UCLan's research centre in Fire and Hazards Science is second to none.
- Students benefit from significant investment in the latest high quality equipment and facilities available through UCLan's new £35 million Engineering Innovation Centre.
- Degrees are accredited by professional bodies such as the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE), Energy Institute (EI) and Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers (CIBSE)
Law, Humanities and Social Sciences
- Law at UCLan is 4th in the North West for overall student satisfaction - National Student Survey 2019.
- Employability is central to UCLan's LLB (Hons) Law course. Throughout your degree you will be presented with support and opportunities to maximise personal development and career prospects.
- Students can join the Student Law Society, which is run by students for students, which arranges events such as trips to London to visit the Supreme Court, the Royal Courts of Justice and the Old Bailey, a Law Ball and numerous guest speakers.
- The courses are validated by the Solicitors’ Regulation Authority and the Bar Standards Board meaning that they are qualifying law degrees.
- Programmes accredited or approved by leading industry bodies including National Council for the Training of Journalists (NCTJ), Broadcast Journalism Training Council (BJTC), the Periodicals Training Council (PTC) and the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR), and industry links with the BBC and ITV.
Medical and Life Sciences
- UCLan is involved in strong collaboration with the National Health Service (NHS) and has strong links to the Society of Sports Therapists and the Health Professions Council (HPC).
- The School of Medicine and Dentistry offers purpose-built facilities among the most modern and high-tech in Europe.
- Centre of Excellence and one of the UK’s regional Physiotherapy hubs for the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP).
- Movement Analysis Laboratory is equipped to conduct: advanced motion analysis, force measurement, pressure measurement, muscle and strength assessment, and thermal imagery.
- International students can complete their clinical placements on the programme alongside UK/EU students (additional supplementary fees applicable).
- In the latest National Student Survey (NSS) 100% of forensic science students said that overall they were satisfied with their course.
- Top three university in the UK at which to study sport, recreation, hospitality, leisure and tourism-related courses (The Times Good University Guide).
- Centre for Applied Sport and Exercise Sciences (CASES) is rated No. 1 in the UK for Student Satisfaction (National Student Survey 2008); links with the School of Psychology.
- ‘Five star rated sports facilities’ including a new £17 million sporting complex offering Olympic-quality training areas.
ONCAMPUS UK North Brochure