About KEDGE Business School
KEDGE Business School is the largest Business School in France and was established in 2013 by the merger of two renowned French Business Schools: BEM (Bordeaux Management School) and EUROMED Management. It is triple accredited by Equis, AMBA and AACSB and ranks among the best business schools in Europe.
KEDGE is committed to sustainable development, CSR and inclusivity across its four main campuses in France, all of which are modern and equipped with state-of-the-art equipment. Research professors collaborate across five Centres of Excellence and four Centres of Expertise, promoting research through innovative teaching and learning that underpin a portfolio of 38 management and design programmes.
KEDGE believes an international element is essential to students' future careers and with an established network of around 280 university partnerships, offers a wide range of opportunities for exchange programmes and double degrees with internationalism at the heart of its teaching methods, programmes and campuses.
About the Paris campus
- Among only 1% of business schools worldwide to have triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA)
- Ranked 6th for Arts and Creative Industries Management (EdUniversal International 2023)
- Ranked 7th best French Business School (Financial Times 2022)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc International Business (EdUniversal International 2023)
- Ranked 2nd for MSc ISLI Global Supply Chain Management (EdUniversal International 2022)
- Ranked 2nd best French Business School for research in Business Administration (Shanghai World Global Ranking 2022)
- Over 14,800 students worldwide, 23% of whom are international
- 95% of students are hired within 4 months of graduating
- Around 280 partner universities worldwide, offering exchange or double degree opportunities
- Nearly 50% of KEDGE professors are international