How to apply
Complete the online application form or download and fill in the editable application form and submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +44 1223 346181
- Post: Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom
Please remember to include all relevant documentation: academic transcripts (with translations if not originally in English), evidence of English level, passport.
02. Receive Offer
Within 2 working days, students will receive a response - this will either be with a conditional offer, a request for more information or a notification that the application is under further review. Conditional offers will list any missing required documents and will be sent along with the Previous Study in the U.S. Form and the Financial Declaration Form*
- Send the completed Previous Study in the U.S. form and a copy of any previous or current I-20 documents electronically to ONCAMPUS Admissions
- Send scanned copies of the Financial Declaration Form and proof of funds directly to ONCAMPUS Admissions
- Pay the deposit ($2,200) and registration fee ($300)
- Fulfill any remaining conditions noted on your conditional offer letter
* These forms are required and an acceptance letter will not be issued unless they are comple
Other documentation may be required depending on the course, ONCAMPUS Admissions will advise.
03. Acceptance Letter and I-20
- Upon receipt of all required documents and deposit payment, a draft Acceptance Letter will be issued within 2 working days
- Review the draft Acceptance Letter to make sure all information is correct and accurate and confirm the shipping address and recipient to which the original of the I-20 document should be sent
- Once any amendments have been sent to the ONCAMPUS Admissions team or the Acceptance Letter is confirmed accurate with them, the student will be emailed an electronic copy of the I-20 within 1 week and will be followed by the original document in the mail
04. F-1 Student Visa Application
- Once you have received an electronic copy of your I-20, book a visa appointment at your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate and collect all the required documents
- Download and review this Visa Prep Guide to help you with your Visa Interview
- Pay SEVIS fee online
05. How to Pay
Online credit card payment or International Bank Transfer
Take advantage of our new streamlined international payment process which gives you the option to pay in your own currency (most currencies available) with competitive foreign exchange rates available and no bank charges.
Simply visit Flywire by peerTransfer and follow the instructions on the website. You will need your reference number.
*In many countries you can pay online via Flywire using your credit or debit card, however in some countries please be aware that the process may still involve making a transfer through your bank.
If you do not have access to the internet and need another payment method, please contact 00 44 (0) 1223 345698 or firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
06. Prepare for Arrival at The University of Rhode Island
- A Pre-arrival Handbook will be sent along with the electronic copy of the I-20 and will help prepare students for their arrival in Rhode Island
- Students will also receive a housing form that must be completed and sent back to the program staff.
- Students must provide arrival details to ONCAMPUS Admissions and should arrive by the day before the program start date
- The first few days of the program are dedicated to an orientation delivered by both the ONCAMPUS Rhode Island and URI. Download the Student Handbook.