How to apply
Here are a few quick steps on how to apply to ONCAMPUS Cal State Monterey Bay
Step 1 - Apply
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +44 1223 346181
- Post: Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom
Please remember to include all relevant documentation: academic transcripts (with translations if not originally in English), evidence of English level, a copy of your passport bio page.
Other documentation may be required depending on the course, ONCAMPUS Admissions will advise
Step 2 - Receive Offer
Within two working days, you will receive a response of (1) a conditional offer, (2) a request for more information, or (3) a notification that the application is under further review.
Conditional offers will note any required documents that are missing.
- Send the completed Previous Study in the U.S. form and a copy of any previous or current visas and I-20 documents electronically to ONCAMPUS Admissions
- Collect proof of funds as detailed in the Financial Affadavit, with any other required forms and send electronically to ONCAMPUS Admissions*
- Fulfill any remaining conditions noted on your conditional offer letter.
- Pay the deposit ($2,200) and registration fee ($300).
* These forms are required and an acceptance letter will not be issued unless they are completed.
Step 3 - Acceptance Letter and I-20
- Once you meet all of the conditions of acceptance, a draft Acceptance Letter will be issued within two working days.
- Review the draft Acceptance Letter to make sure all information is correct and accurate and confirm the shipping address to which the original of the I-20 document should be sent.
- Once you have sent any amendments to the ONCAMPUS Admissions team, or the Acceptance Letter is confirmed as accurate with them, you will be emailed an electronic copy of the I-20 within one week, which will be followed by the original document in the mail
Step 4 - F-1 Student Visa Application
- Once you have received an electronic copy of your I-20, arrange for a visa appointment at your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate and collect all of the required documents.
- Follow the instructions from your local U.S. Embassy or Consulate website to start your visa application.
- You should be sure that you are prepared to answer questions relating to your chosen study program in the USA, your own educational background, your career intentions, and your reason(s) for chosing this particular course of study.
- Pay SEVIS fee online.
Step 5 - Prepare for Arrival at California State University, Monterey Bay
- A pre-arrival handbook, which includes important information for your course of study, and medical forms, will be sent along with the electronic copy of the I-20, and will help prepare you for your arrival in California.
- You will also receive a housing form that must be completed and sent back to the program staff.
- Students must give arrival details to ONCAMPUS Admissions and should arrive by the day before the program starts.
Ways to Pay
Make easy international payments online here.