£2,500 Country Award
Terms and Conditions
About the Award
ONCAMPUS Coventry, part of Cambridge Education Group (CEG), is proud to support students from selected countries with a potential £2,500 Country Award off your tuition fees when you enrol for the September 2019 intake at ONCAMPUS Coventry.
Students meeting the eligibility criteria below could also be entitled for a further £2,500 off their first year tuition fees (being awarded by Coventry University), when progressing to an undergraduate or Master’s degree at Coventry University. Visit the Coventry University website for applicable terms and conditions https://bit.ly/2FNT3OQ
We will consider you for this award if you hold a conditional offer for a 3 x term or more International Foundation Programme, International Year One or Master’s Qualifying Programme at ONCAMPUS Coventry.
You must successfully enrol for the September 2019 intake at ONCAMPUS Coventry in order to receive the award.
In addition, you must:
- Be self-funded and paying international tuition fees.
- Be a national of one of these countries:-
- Bangladesh, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei, Cameroon, Colombia, Congo, Ethiopia, Malawi, Mexico, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Nigeria, Philippines, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Tunisia, Uganda, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
If you do not meet the above 3 x term criteria, if you hold a conditional offer for a programme lasting less than 3 terms, we will consider you for one of the following alternative awards:
a. £500 Country Award for a 1-term Master’s Qualifying Programme; or
b. £1,000 Country Award for a 2-term Master’s Qualifying Programme.
- You cannot combine the above ONCAMPUS Coventry award with any other CEG award or discount. If you are eligible for two awards or discounts, we will award you the one that we believe has the greatest benefit to you.
- Awards cannot be transferred to another student.
- CEG has sole discretion to assign, vary or withdraw this award on reasonable notice.
- Any award is granted in accordance with the terms and conditions specified above.
For more information or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org