To support you when you arrive in the UK, we have a new taxi transfer service to collect you from your chosen arrival airport and take you to our Centre, or ONCAMPUS accommodation.
You can book your airport transfer as soon as you have booked your flight to the UK. The cost for the transfer will vary depending on the chosen destination airport.
To book a transfer:
1. Download the information sheet and booking form for your chosen Centre:
2. Complete the form and email it to the email address provided on the information sheet.
3. You will receive confirmation of your booking.
4. If you need to change or cancel your booking, you must do this at least 24 hours before the scheduled collection time. If you do not do this, you will be charged for the transfer. Full details of how to cancel a transfer are included with the confirmation of booking.
5. The cost for the transfer will be added to your student account, and you will be asked to pay this expense after the start of the programme with us.
You can still use public transport to travel from your arrival airport to our Centres. Detailed information is included in the pre-arrival handbook which is sent to you when you receive your CAS.