March start - Business Foundation & Engineering Foundation
Mon 12 Jan 2015
We are pleased to announce our March start date for the popular Business, Economics, Finance & Management, and Computing, Engineering & Sciences International Foundation Programme at Coventry FoundationCampus.
This is a fantastic opportunity for students looking to fast track their career in Business, Engineering or Computer Science.
On successful completion of the programme, students are guaranteed progression* to any of the following degrees, starting in January 2016:
Business, Economics, Finance & Management pathway
- BA Business Administration
- BA Business and Human Resource Management
- BA Business and Marketing
- BA Business Management
Computing, Engineering & Sciences pathway
- BEng Civil Engineering
- BEng Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- BEng Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Computer Science
*Guaranteed progression is subject to meeting the specified entry criteria.
International Foundation Programme
30 March - 11 December 2015
From 4.5 IELTS or equivalent
Why Coventry University?
• Coventry University is featured in the top 40 universities in the UK. The Guardian identified positive student feedback, teaching quality, assessment and feedback from tutors, academic support and personal development as key strengths of the University.
• Coventry Business School is one of the largest in Europe with regional, national and international links.
• Many courses provide opportunity to take a 12-month work placement to give students valuable industry experience and prepares them for future employment.
• Coventry University has recently moved into a brand new state-of-the-art £55 million Engineering and Computing facility.
• New Civil Engineer magazine names Coventry University as one of the top 5 UK universities for both sponsorship and graduate salaries.
For further information about Coventry FoundationCampus and the pathways available please click here.
<< View all archived news