How To Apply For Lund University
Step 1 - Make your application
Submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +44 1223 346181
- Post: Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom
Please remember to include all relevant documentation: academic transcripts (with translations if not originally in English), evidence of English level, passport.
Other documentation may be required depending on the course, our Admissions Team will advise.
Step 2 - Application process
Our Admissions Team team will review your application.
- We will send you an offer letter which will list any outstanding conditions. We will remove any conditions that have already been met. If we think the course is not right for you, we will suggest an alternative.
- If we have any queries about your application, our Admissions Team will contact you for further information.
Step 3 - Accepting your place
- To accept your place on the course you will need to meet all the remaining conditions, including payment of the deposit/registration fee or proof of government sponsorship. Only once all conditions have been met, can your place be confirmed; although once the deposit is paid we will hold a place for you.
- Please note that if you require a visa to study with us, you may need to provide additional evidence to comply with the visa regulations in the country of study. These are the requirements of the government and not of ONCAMPUS.
Step 4 - Confirming your place
Once you have paid your deposit and met all the conditions of offer, we will confirm your place and send you a CAS (Confirmation of Acceptance to Study) or a Confirmation of Enrolment (CoE) if you do not need a CAS. If you need a visa, you will need to use your CAS/ CoE to support your visa application. Please note a CAS can only be used 3 months before the start of the course.
- We will send you pre-arrival information.
- The accommodation application form will be included in the pre-arrival information we will send you. If you need accommodation, you should complete the form, selecting your preferred option, and return it to ONCAMPUS Coventry by email to email@example.com
Step 5 - Applying for a visa
You will then need to apply for a visa if you require one to study in the UK. It is your responsibility to obtain a visa before you travel to join the course. If you do not have a valid visa, you will not be able to join the course so please make sure you apply as soon as possible.
Step 6 - Arrival
You will need to pay at least the first term’s tuition fees before you begin your programme of study at ONCAMPUS.
- You should arrive on the weekend before the arrival date; please check your CAS statement or Confirmation of Enrolment for further details.
- We recommend students fly into Copenhagen Airport and take the 30 minute train journey to Lund.Fully regulated taxis are available 24/7 and cost about €95 to journey from Copenhagen to Lund (approx 50km).
Find out more about pre-arrival support.
Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS , Kett House, Station Road Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0)1223 345698 Fax: +44 (0)1223 346181 Email: admissions@ONCAMPUS.com