The Student Hotel is privately owned purpose-built student accommodation at 2 locations in Amsterdam. The City location is about 5 minutes by bicycle and the West location is approximately 30 minutes by public transport from both university campuses.
- All rooms are fully furnished with en-suite bathroom, shared or private kitchen, Wi-Fi and flat screen television with international channels.
- All shared kitchens are already furnished with two fridges, two ovens, two microwaves, a toaster, a dishwasher, and two freezers.
- Private kitchens have a small fridge with freezer, an oven/microwave, and a kettle.
- The Student Hotel has a reception with 24 hour security, laundry room and restaurant and bar with regular social and cultural events.
- Included in the rent is your own bike, use of the gym, Wi-Fi, study spaces, lounges and games area.
- Rent varies from €850 to €1180 a month depending on location and room size.
1. On the ONCAMPUS Amsterdam Housing Questionnaire, please indicate your budget, and in the comments section state that you would like a room at The Student Hotel.
2. Within five business days, you will receive an email from the ONCAMPUS Amsterdam team with instructions on how to book your room at The Student Hotel. Please note that there are limited numbers of rooms available at The Student Hotel, and as such if there are none available at the time of your request, you may be offered a room with one of our other private partners.
3. Once you have completed the registration process on The Student Hotel Website, you have two days to make your deposit payment. Once you have made the payment you will receive a confirmation of your booking.
4. Note: All payments for accommodation should be made directly to The Student Hotel, not the ONCAMPUS Amsterdam. Please also note that the payment can only be made with a credit card or Dutch debit card; it is not possible to pay with an international debit card.
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is situated approximately 20 km south-west of Amsterdam. For travelling from the airport into Amsterdam you can choose from a selection of transportation methods.
Direct trains to Amsterdam Centraal Station run every 10 to 15 minutes between 6am and 12.30am and every hour during other times. The trip takes about 15 minutes and costs under €5.
Fully regulated taxis are available 24/7 and cost about €50 into the city centre.
We strongly advise you to arrive during the week before induction so that you can move straight into your room.