Full support is offered by the team at ONCAMPUS to assist you in finding suitable accommodation before you arrive. ONCAMPUS Amsterdam offers university accommodation through the University, and private accommodation through The Student Hotel.
- The Student Hotel is privately owned purpose-built student accommodation.
- The rooms are high quality and competitively priced for this type of accommodation.
- The Student Hotel has 2 locations in Amsterdam. The City location is about 5 minutes by bicycle and the West location is approximately 30 minutes by public transport from the University.
- All rooms are fully furnished with en-suite bathroom, shared or private kitchen, Wi-Fi and flat screen television with international channels.
- All shared kitchens are already furnished with two fridges, two ovens, two microwaves, a toaster, a dishwasher, and two freezers.
- Private kitchens have a small fridge with freezer, an oven/microwave, and a kettle.
- You can also buy a pack with high quality kitchen accessories (€49) which includes a non-stick frying pan, cutlery set, cooking utensils, breakfast plate, soup bowl, dinner plate, cup, dish cloth and hand towel.
- The Student Hotel has a reception with 24 hour security, laundry room and restaurant and bar with regular social and cultural events.
- Included in the rent is your own bike, use of the gym, Wi-Fi, study spaces, lounges and games area.
- Rent varies from €695 to €995 a month depending on the type of room.
- If you have chosen to book a room at The Student Hotel, you will receive an email from the ONCAMPUS Amsterdam team with a link to the booking information so that you can apply for The Student Hotel.
- You will receive an automatic email from The Student Hotel with your personal username and password. You can use these personal details to pay your deposit by credit card and first month rent. You will need to pay within 48 hours to confirm your booking.
- Once you have made the payment you will receive a confirmation of your booking.
- Note: All payments for accommodation should be made directly to The Student Hotel, not the ONCAMPUS Amsterdam. Please also note that the payment can only be made with a credit card or Dutch debit card; it is not possible to pay with an international debit card.
Download Accommodation Factsheet
Amsterdam Schiphol Airport is situated approximately 20 km south-west of Amsterdam. For travelling from the airport into Amsterdam you can choose from a selection of transportation methods.
Direct trains to Amsterdam Centraal Station run every 10 to 15 minutes between 6am and 12.30am and every hour during other times. The trip takes about 15 minutes and costs under €5.
Fully regulated taxis are available 24/7 and cost about €50 into the city centre.
We strongly advise you to arrive during the week before induction so that you can move straight into your room.