Refunds may be provided but only in specific circumstances. See full information about when refunds will and will not be accommodated here and in the Student Handbook.
Payments for UniHaven programmes can be paid using our preferred payments platform called GlobalPay for Students.
Payments in euros will be collected as outlined below*.
Payment 1 - due at application stage
€9,650 - first semester tuition fees plus additional mandatory fees (this includes the minimum tuition fee payment of €6.00 euros needed for Irish study visa applications).
Payment 2 - due 30 days before the start of Semester 2
€7,500 – second semester tuition fees.
* Full Annual Tuition Fees and Additional Mandatory Fees may be required prior to Irish visa application on a case-by-case basis.
Convera (formerly Western Union) is a secure third-party provider of payment services, has a network of local banks/accounts globally and is fully GDPR compliant. This simple, secure platform allows you, your parents, or sponsors to pay in your local currency via bank transfer, or by using a wide range of local online payment options including Alipay, UnionPay, India Bank Transfer and more without incurring any transaction charges. Gain peace of mind that your payment will arrive in full with our preferred payment service today.
Watch the GlobalPay for Students Guidance Video - to see how it Works’ > business.westernunion.com/en-us/p/cmp/2019/global-pay-for-students
Benefits of using GlobalPay for Students:
- Pay fees and deposits in your local currency
- Avoid costly fees and international foreign exchange charges from your bank
- Secure, intuitive, and mobile-friendly interface for a seamless payment experience
- Pay online via popular options including bank transfer, or eWallet
- Track your payment status by SMS and email
- Get price and payment options upfront with a price comparison tool
- If you find a cheaper quote from your bank, we will match it with their Price Promise Guarantee
- Multilingual platform available in 10 languages
- Access 24/7 live chat on the platform or contact our team: [email protected]
Make a payment
How It Works
- Click on GlobalPay for Students payment platform
- Select the country you are paying in
- Select the type of fees you are paying
- Select the payment options and enter the amount you are paying
- Enter your student ID (name and address and some information about who is making the payment)
- After this step you will be directed to complete your payment via your chosen payment method
- Western Union will send you a confirmation email once the payment is settled
Queries and support: If you have a question about payments, you can contact GlobalPay for Students by emailing [email protected] or by calling +44 (0)1733 871871.
For more information about fees, late payments and non-payments, see the UniHaven Fees and Refunds policy here.