WHY Study in the United States
- Thousands of choices – no other country comes close to offering as many learning options
- Focus on well-rounded individuals and education - graduates are well-rounded with the skills and knowledge employers seek
- Flexibility – up to two years allowed before choosing a major; easy to transfer to another school
- Diversity – the U.S. attracts students from around the world
- Great support for international students - support for international students, including housing, academics, and student groups is extensive at most U.S. schools
- Prestige – a degree from a U.S. college is recognized globally as a distinctive achievement
- Job opportunities & internships – most education programs include opportunities to work in the field before graduation, providing valuable work experience and business contacts
- Improve your English – there’s no better way to improve language skills than living and learning in the U.S.
- Travel opportunities – Domestic flights (within USA) are easy and fairly inexpensive
- Learn the real American culture – discover the difference between the real world and what you’ve seen on TV
The United States, widely recognized as a world leader in education, offers a complex array of choices, from types of institutions (colleges, universities, specialty schools – over 4,700 in total), to majors and minors, to extracurricular activities that can support networking and build leadership skills.
With so many choices, it can be a challenge for any student to determine what is best for them. In fact, nearly 40% of all U.S. college students end up transferring from one school to another.
We help students navigate the complex university admissions process and provides them with the tools needed to succeed in their degree program.