- Founded in 1890 it is now the 25th largest university in the U.S. enrolling 36,000 students across 99 bachelors, 83 masters and 36 doctoral degree programs.
- On campus housing is ideally located a short walking distance from classes and dining halls
- Multiple dining facilities including: Bruce Cafeteria, Kerr Cafeteria, Mean Greens @ Maple, West Cafeteria, and Champs Cafeteria @ Victory. UNT Dining Services has retail options to satisfy every taste, with convenient locations near your class.
- Easy to access Willis library with access to books, public databases, and electronic communication capabilities.
- More than 400 student organizations – There is something for everyone!
- UNT Art Gallery – Featuring artwork from the Lending and Permanent collections at the College of Visual Arts and Design.
- Student Money Management Center – provides personal financial and money management education to students.
- Rec Center – Amenities include: courts for basketball, volleyball & badminton, indoor soccer gymnasium, weight & fitness room, indoor climbing & bouldering wall, lap pool, leisure pool and spa, locker rooms, 1/8 mile track for walking & jogging, 2 aerobic rooms, outdoor lighted sand volleyball court, and outdoor lighted basketball court.
Easy Access to Transportation
- Campus-wide shuttle service
- E-ride late night transportation service within campus
- Denton County Transportation Authority (DCTA) Connect is a fixed bus route operating in Denton and Lewisville. UNT students ride “Fare Free” with a valid ID.
- DCTA A-Train connects downtown Denton with Dallas Area Rapid Transit which includes DFW airport.