Step 1 - Apply ►
and submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: +44 1223 346181
- Post: Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom
Please remember to include all relevant documentation: academic transcripts (with translations if not originally in English), evidence of English level, a copy of your passport bio page.
Other documentation may be required depending on the course, CEG Admissions will advise.
Step 2 - Receive Offer ►
Within two working days, students will receive a response - this will either be with a conditional offer, a request for more information or a notification that the application is under further review.
Conditional offers will list any missing required documents and will be mailed to you with the Previous Study in the U.S. Form and the Financial Declaration Form*
- Send the completed Previous Study in the U.S. form and a copy of any previous or current visas and I-20 documents electronically to CEG Admissions
- Collect proof of funds as detailed in the Financial Declaration Form with any additional required forms and send electronically to CEG Admissions*
- Pay the deposit ($2,200) and registration fee ($300)
- Fulfill any remaining conditions noted on your conditional offer letter
* These forms are required and an acceptance letter will not be issued unless they are completed.
Step 3 - Acceptance Letter and I-20 ►
- Upon receipt of all required documents and deposit payment, a draft Acceptance Letter will be issued within three working days
- Review the draft Acceptance Letter to make sure all information is correct and accurate and confirm the shipping address and recipient to which the original of the I-20 document should be sent
- Once any amendments have been sent to the CEG Admissions team or the Acceptance Letter is confirmed accurate with them, the student will be emailed an electronic copy of the I-20 within one week and will be followed by the original document in the mail
- Please note that I-20s cannot be issued more than six months before the start of your course. If everything is ready before then, we will issue your I-20 as soon as the six month deadline is passed
Step 4 - F-1 Student Visa Application ►
- Once you have received an electronic copy of your I-20, book a visa appointment at your local U.S. Embassy and collect all the required documents for the meeting.
- Follow the instructions from your local U.S. Embassy website to start your visa application.
- Students should ensure they are prepared to answer questions relating to their chosen study program in the USA, their own educational background, career intentions and why they have chose this course.
- Pay SEVIS fee online
Step 5 - Arrival at ONCAMPUS Texas
- A Pre-arrival Handbook will be sent along with the electronic copy of the I-20 and will help prepare students for their arrival in Texas
- Students will also receive a housing form that must be completed and sent to the Student Recruitment and Support Officer at ONCAMPUS Texas
- Students must provide arrival details to CEG Admissions and should arrive before the program start date
Ways to Pay
Make easy international payments online at https://www.peertransfer.com/school/oncampus/