- Just 3,095 students- making your learning experience a personalized one
- Multiple dining facilities including: Seneca Dining Center, Mustang Alley, Smooth Jazzy Joz, The Pit Stop, and Stix. Let’s not forget to mention the Copper Turret restaurant in town as well, where you can use your Mustang Money
- Easy to access campus library with access to books, public databases, and electronic communication capabilities and iPad check outs
- On campus housing is ideally located either a short walking distance from classes or a short drive with the complimentary campus shuttle service
- The on campus Help Desk, staffed with knowledgeable professionals, assists students with laptop hardware or software problems
- Morrisville State College has its very own IcePlex, open to students for public ice skating as well as sporting events
- 40+ Student clubs and organizations – There is something for everyone!
- On campus transportation to local airports and other cities
- Morrisville State College’s Campus Activities Board offers over 600 activities each year. Comedy, movies, mall trips, music, dances, lectures and more!
- Additional campus highlights include:
- Sheila Johnson Design Center- Providing students with state-of-the-art technology, tools and space necessary in today’s academic climate
- Fitness Center and Gym- Recently revamped, the fitness center offers students to fuel their body while studying fuels their minds. The fitness center features a variety of weight training machines, treadmills, steppers, elliptical trainers and other aerobic machines as well as an aerobics room. There is even a gas fireplace for everyone to enjoy when the workout is over
- Equine Rehabilitation Center- The modern facility offers equipment and rehabilitation techniques to keep healthy horses conditioned and to help injured equine athletes recover post injury or post-surgery. It is one of very few publically accessible equine rehabilitation facilities in the Northeast
- Walking trail along the Chenango River- Located near the Auqaculture Center
- Observatory- located off the east side of campus, the observatory houses the Schelter Telescope, a 12.5 inch handmade Newtonian telescope. At close to 100 years old, the telescope has been kept in working order through refurbishment and restoration
- Nelson Farms and Nelson Farms Country Store- Nelson Farm is an MSC run food processing plant, with their fresh locally-grown groceries sold at the Nelson Country Store