How to apply
Step 1 - Apply
Complete the online application form or download and fill in the editable application form and submit your application by one of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: +44 1223 346181
- Post: Admissions Office, ONCAMPUS, Kett House, Station Road, Cambridge, CB1 2JH, United Kingdom
Please remember to include all relevant documentation: academic transcripts (with translations if not originally in English), evidence of English level, passport.
Other documentation may be required depending on the course, ONCAMPUS Admissions will advise.
Step 2 - Receive Offer
Within 2 working days, students will receive a response - this will either be with a conditional offer, a request for more information or a notification that the application is under further review. Conditional offers will list any missing required documents and will be sent along with the Previous Study in the U.S. Form and the Financial Declaration Form*
- Send the completed Previous Study in the U.S. form and a copy of any previous or current I-20 documents electronically to ONCAMPUS Admissions
- Send scanned copies of the Financial Declaration Form and proof of funds directly to ONCAMPUS Admissions
- Pay the deposit ($2,300) and registration fee ($200)
- Fulfill any remaining conditions noted on your conditional offer letter
* These forms are required and an acceptance letter will not be issued unless they are completed.
Step 3 -Acceptance Letter and I-20
- Upon receipt of all required documents and deposit payment, a draft Acceptance Letter will be issued within 2 working days
- Review the draft Acceptance Letter to make sure all information is correct and accurate and confirm the shipping address and recipient to which the original of the I-20 document should be sent
- Once any amendments have been sent to the ONCAMPUS Admissions team or the Acceptance Letter is confirmed accurate with them, the student will be emailed an electronic copy of the I-20 within 1 week and will be followed by the original document in the mail
Step 4 - F-1 Student Visa Application
- Once you have received an electronic copy of your I-20, book a visa appointment at your local U.S. Embassy and collect all the required documents
- Download and review this Visa Prep Guide to help you with your Visa Interview
- Pay SEVIS fee online
Step 5 - Ways to Pay
1. Online credit or debit card payment:
https://commerce.cashnet.com/wheelockempay (select the link for “OnCampus” on the right-hand side)
- Please note that we accept Visa and MasterCard and there is a 2% fee for credit card payments.
- When submitting payment, please make sure to use the student reference number found on the conditional offer letter.
- Once payment has been made, please email our admissions department to provide notification of the completed payment.
2. International Bank Transfer:
ONCAMPUS Boston have partnered with PeerTransfer as a fast and easy way to make international payments. This is the best way to send funds from overseas. By using PeerTransfer you can be sure that your funds arrive on time and that ONCAMPUS Bostons will always receive the correct amount.
Payment by this methods also means you do not have to pay any bank charges which can be expensive; with PeerTransfer the rates are clear so you can always be sure about the total cost of the transaction.
Over 40 currencies are available and they offer competitive foreign exchange rates. If you need help, they are always contactable. Please be aware that the process may still involve making a transfer through your bank.
Pay now with Peer Transfer
Step 6 - Arrival at ONCAMPUS Boston
- A Pre-arrival Handbook will be sent along with the electronic copy of the I-20 and will help prepare students for their arrival in Boston
- Students will also receive a housing form that must be completed and sent to the SRSO (see below)
- Students must provide arrival details to ONCAMPUS Admissions and should arrive by the day before the program start date
- The first few days of the program are dedicated to an orientation delivered by both the ONCAMPUS Boston and Wheelock College teams.