Goldsmiths, University of London
Founded in 1891, and part of the University of London since 1904, Goldsmiths is ranked first in London for high quality and helpful staff (Times Higher Education Student Experience Survey 2014) and has been voted one of the UK’s top creative universities (Which? University 2014).
Goldsmiths is based within London’s vibrant New Cross, an area that’s been described by The New York Times as a hub of creative talent. It’s just a short journey away from the centre of London and all the entertainment, facilities and opportunities it offers.
in the UK for Art, Design, and Media and Communications 1
In the world’s
for international students2
1The Complete University Guide 2014)
2QS World University Rankings 2014)
- Top 10 in the UK for Art, Design, and Media and Communications (The Complete University Guide 2014).
- In the world’s top 40 for international students (QS World University Rankings 2014).
- Impressive facilities in art and design, theatre and performance, media and communications, and psychology.
- Located across the River Thames in South East London, 5 minutes from London Bridge by train.
- Goldsmiths graduates are now working for the BBC, British Council, Google, London Assembly, M&C Saatchi, Penguin Ltd, Sony and The Wall Street Journal.
Visit Goldsmiths, University of London website
Goldsmiths is internationally recognised for excellence in the following subject areas:
- Sociology and Anthropology
- Media and Communications
- Politics and International Studies