Meet all conditions of the programme and receive a Certificate of Enrolment from ONCAMPUS Amsterdam.
You will receive an “Immigration Procedure” email from Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) with details of the required documents you will need to send them. They require both electronic and printed copies of these documents.
Fill out the relevant electronic forms listed in the email and post the required documents via express mail to AUAS:
- Copy of passport - ‘identity details + signature’ page and ‘stamped’ pages
- Antecedent certificate
- Declaration of intent to undergo a TB test
- Proof of financial means
- Nuffic certificate
You will need to pay 325 Euros (cost of visa**) directly to AUAS
The immigration affairs team at AUAS will apply for an entry visa (MVV) (also called “provisional residence permit”) and the student residence permit on your behalf.
Once the embassy/consulate has permission to issue the MVV, the University will contact you to tell you to contact your embassy/consulate.
After 1 – 14 days the Embassy/ Consulate will tell you when it will be ready, you can go and collect the visa in your own country/country of residency.
You use the MVV to enter the Netherlands. On arrival, AUAS will let you know when to collect your residence permit.
If you are Chinese, but not Hong Kong, Macau or Taiwan Chinese, you need to obtain a NUFFIC certificate. You can apply for this as soon as you receive your Certificate of Enrolment from ONCAMPUS.
- Apply for your certificate online at http://www.studyinholland.nl/practical-matters/visas-and-permits/nuffic-certificate-for-chinese-students/application-procedure.
- Upload the following documentation:
- IELTS or TOEFL
- Copy of passport/ID card.
- NUFFIC will send a copy of your certificate to Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS).
** The student will be issued with a visa for 5 years from the start of their Foundation programme. The student will need to meet the progression requirements to keep their study visa.